NOTICE TO ALL DEALERS OF HUMAN AND VETERINARY PHARMACEUTICAL PRODUCTS
- Tanzania Food and Drugs Authority (TFDA) was established under the Tanzania Food, Drugs and Cosmetics Act, Cap 219 to control quality, safety and effectiveness of food, medicines, cosmetics, medical devices and diagnostics.
- TFDA has recently developed new Guidelines on Submission of Documentation for Renewal of Registration of Human and Veterinary Pharmaceutical Products First, Edition, August 2017.
- From 1 st January 2018 all applications for renewal of registration of human and veterinary medicines shall only be accepted by the Authority if they have been compiled based on guidance and requirements provided in the new guidelines.
- The new guidelines can be accessed from TFDA website (www.tfda.go.tz).
- For further information please contact the Authority through the following address;
Tanzania Food and Drugs Authority,
Nelson Mandela Road,
P. O. Box 77150,
Dar es Salaam.
Phone No.: +255: 658 445222, 685 701735, 777 700002
Fax No.: +255 22 2450793